I , as an entity, & as a human being/homo sapien think that we should keep being curious and be the kids we are , no need to grow up, keep being curious, don't simply accept things & move on, you are an organism, and you have life , just like anything in the whole universe & existence, so question everything around , and don't stop being curious. Be more curious, not stop your curiosity. You don't have to grow old , if society thinks that it's being a kid to be curious. Just be yourself, and keep being so, more & more curious about everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Approaching Mathematics - Part 1: Essentials for Everyone
Hello readers, In this post, I will share with you a guide on how to approach mathematics from scratch (with the assumption that you know h...
-
G'day, mates. I made this story a few months back, so I wanted to share it on my blog, so enjoy it, and let me know what you think abou...
-
Introduction Hey guys, this is Othello D. Gomes , or otherwise , you may know me as Tobio 'The Dark Emperor' Mark somewhere else....
-
Hello readers, In this post, I will share with you a guide on how to approach mathematics from scratch (with the assumption that you know h...
No comments:
Post a Comment