Is this how you look at it ?
The form of possessing no bit,
Yet it holds the slap of grit.
A formless corruption that endorses a mole,
Has no substance but empty station.
Is this how you want to grab a hold of what's being a norm ?
A Presumption that I might not have anyone doubt,
Can successively judge its own sentimental plea.
- Othello D. Gomes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Approaching Mathematics - Part 1: Essentials for Everyone
Hello readers, In this post, I will share with you a guide on how to approach mathematics from scratch (with the assumption that you know h...
-
G'day, mates. I made this story a few months back, so I wanted to share it on my blog, so enjoy it, and let me know what you think abou...
-
Introduction Hey guys, this is Othello D. Gomes , or otherwise , you may know me as Tobio 'The Dark Emperor' Mark somewhere else....
-
Hello readers, In this post, I will share with you a guide on how to approach mathematics from scratch (with the assumption that you know h...
No comments:
Post a Comment