Tuesday, February 20, 2018
Uncursed Blessing
Is this all that I will ever get into mellow ?
Answered, mystical, yet never shallow,
I liked the beams that shot me through the eyes,
It made me feel like a star.
Rippling boundaries,
Carrying non-existent burdens,
Feels like tomorrow won’t bring me present,
It’s like the unchaining of a sparrow.
This void brings me sorrow,
But I know it eliminates narrow.
-Othello D. Gomes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Approaching Mathematics - Part 1: Essentials for Everyone
Hello readers, In this post, I will share with you a guide on how to approach mathematics from scratch (with the assumption that you know h...
-
G'day, mates. I made this story a few months back, so I wanted to share it on my blog, so enjoy it, and let me know what you think abou...
-
Introduction Hey guys, this is Othello D. Gomes , or otherwise , you may know me as Tobio 'The Dark Emperor' Mark somewhere else....
-
Hello readers, In this post, I will share with you a guide on how to approach mathematics from scratch (with the assumption that you know h...
No comments:
Post a Comment